Support & Solidarity
We would like to recognize the following acts and statements of solidarity in support of GAGE's work to unionize the graduate workers at Georgetown University.
Georgetown Faculty Letter in Support of GAGE, with over 50 faculty signed and counting.
We've also had resolutions passed in three major Senate groups on campus, and had an advisory board resign in protest of Georgetown's original stance.
- The Georgetown University Student Association Resolution
- Georgetown GradGov General Assembly Resolution
- Georgetown University Law Student Bar Association Resolution
- Statement of resignation from the Georgetown Advisory Committee on Business Practices (ACBP).
- Endorsement from McCourt School of Public Policy LGBTQ+ Policy Initiative
Finally, we recognize the solidarity of our fellow colleagues across the country in this movement, including:
And more coming soon!